Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Focus

I am not on the positivity track right now and I really do need to be. Between the hustle and bustle of my everyday routine and my insane need to examine every aspect of eveything around me, I am mentally exhausted (at least for today). It is a shame how we let the condemnations of others affect our inner peace when we know our good strongly out weighs our faults. I am making a change today. A change only noticeable to myself. An unspoken change of freedom. A simple moment of letting go. A moment to move forward. I think I will get some sleep tonight and refresh my body and mind so that I can get back to my laws of attraction and all of the good things that I am blessed with. Being successful or at least heading in that direction is time consuming and requires great attention to detail. A wise person told me yesterday that there is such a thing as being too busy. Lol, well I say not if you plan it right. So it is here that I wander back to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment